- Josh Dreller gave out pointers on “How To Master Paid Search Bidding”
Some of it was over my head at first reading, but still think I will get back to it, right before I will need to bid for the first time.
- Siddharth Shah dived into “Making Sense Of Multi-Click Data.”
My first learning from this article was that “multi-click” is just an alternative name to “click-path”, which I was already familiar with. The second is the comparative conversion of brand and generic keywords.
- Geoff Kenyon wrote up a step by step guide on how to get ther right anchor text for links pointing towards an ecommerce site.
This was a really useful post for me as I never had to do a link building campaign for, even though I have an ecommerce site on my backburner.
- George Aspland posted the second part of his guide to “effective online article marketing”
I appreciate when a guide starts off with the goals instead of just jumping into the “how to” part. My mind likes logically built and annotated step-by-step guides and today we were blessed with two.
- Paul Bruemmer shared “How Retailers Can Improve Product Visibility Using Structured Markup”
This article combined two ideas for me: I know more and more on how to format a website for SEO, including microformatting, but didn’t occur to me to use schema.org for ecommerce sites.