The beginning of this two week period was OK from a workout perspective. I managed to go 3 times within 4 days. However then I got sick, had the flu, was in bed for 3 days. Even after I recuperated I didn’t feel ready to hit the gym for a few days. So I ended up only going 3 times in this fortnight. Here is the summary of my January visits to the gym:
- 16 times
- 300 minutes on the elliptical running machine
- 10 min rowing
- 230 minutes on various classes
- 190 minutes doing abdominal exercises
- 150 (times 3) sets of various exercises with weights for leg and upper body.
- 1300 minutes spent altogether at the gym. That excludes changing clothes or taking a shower, which I always do there.
This post is part of the series answering how I did this week with my new year resolution of having more fun, working on my body, and being more spiritual?